BOYS.

NSFW Sep. 16th, 2008 11:35 am
brynnmck: (Dean Sam happy - [dev_earl])
[personal profile] brynnmck
When you see this, post a Supernatural quote in your LJ.

But of course I couldn't choose just one...

Witty Banter Edition:

Dean: Your, uh, half-caff double vanilla latte's getting cold over here, Francis.
Sam: Bite me.

Sam: Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
Dean: What are you talkin' about? I eat!

Sam: Dude, you know something? I put up with a lot from you.
Dean: What are you talking about? I’m a joy to be around!
Sam: Yeah? Your dirty socks in the sink? Your food in the fridge?
Dean: What’s wrong with my food?
Sam: It’s not food any more, Dean! It’s Darwinism!
Dean: [to himself] I like it.

Bobby Is Awesome Edition:

Sam: Look, Dean, um, I just wanna say, that I'm, um...
Dean: Hey... me too.
Bobby: You guys are breaking my heart. Can we please just leave?!

Guest Stars Edition:

Dean: You all right, Sammy?
Sam: Yeah, I'm fine.
Gordon: Well, lighten up a little, Sammy.
Sam: He's the only one who gets to call me that.

Sam: Are you okay?
Ava: Am I okay? I just helped you steal some dead guy's confidential file. I'm AWESOME!

This Show Is Ficcier Than Fic Edition:

Sam: Drop the attitude, Dean. Quit turning everything into a punchline. And you know something else? Stop trying to act like you're not afraid.
Dean: I'm not!
Sam: You're lying! And you may as well drop it cause I can see right through you.
Dean: You got no idea what you're talking about.
Sam: Yeah, I do. You're scared, Dean. You're scared because [spoilers redacted], and you're freaked.
Dean: And how do you know that?
Sam: Because I know you!
Dean: Really?
Sam: Yeah, because I've been following you around my entire life! I mean, I've been looking up to you since I was four, Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. So yeah, I know you. Better that anyone else in the entire world. And this... is exactly how you act when you're terrified. And I mean, I can't blame you. It's just...
Dean: What?
Sam: It's just I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again. Cause... just cause.

D'AWWWWWWWWWWW.

(all stolen from here, if anyone's looking for inspiration)

June 2014

S M T W T F S
12 34567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 06:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios